Boston Community Midwifery provides at-home Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and well gynecological care. We provide personalized, respectful, and culturally sensitive care and are committed to serving those who have traditionally felt marginalized by the mainstream health care system, including queer & gender non-conforming people. We are body and fat positive.
To care for your body and take ownership of your health is a radical act. We look forward to helping you get the care and services that are right for you.
Fertility care services
- IUI Consultation/ Preconception/ Natural Fertility Counseling Visits
- Sperm washes
Contact us with questions, for pricing and for more information.
- Fertility Tracker: An ovulation calendar and fertility tracker to help you track, analyze, understand & learn
- It’s Conceivable: The path to parenting isn’t always straight: A blog dedicated to gay fertility, pregnancy and parenting
- Known Donor Registry: a free community resource and social media platform built around the need of thousands of alternative families and infertile couples to build their families as they choose, specifically with the use of known sperm and egg donors or active co-parents.
- Fertility Awareness Center: informational site on natural methods of fertility awareness
- Beautiful Cervix Project teaches cervical self-exam and fertility awareness as a revolutionary path of promoting respect, confidence, and health. The site includes amazing pictures of cervices through the menstrual cycle.